How does your organization communicate?
Most organizational effective problems boil down to one thing: siloes, leading to stunted communication and information sharing, misunderstandings, and missed opportunities for value across the organization. We help you solve this major problem through a combination of neuroscience, change management, analytics, and strategic expertise.
Over time in our careers, we noticed that a big piece of the organizational puzzle seemed to be missing on the engagements we worked on: Culture.
So, we decided to start our culture and organizational effectiveness consulting firm. We have since dedicated ourselves to addressing people and culture in the most sophisticated and agile ways possible!
We’ve worked best with leaders who…
- Embrace innovation, agility, and diversity
- Are mission and values-driven and need help with developing a fool-proof growth strategy
- Want to improve leadership and/or organizational effectiveness and communication
- Need to improve an individual manager or leader’s effectiveness(maybe even your own!)
- Are struggling after a major change or pivot(e.g. layoffs, role changes, COVID-19 process changes, IT changes)
We’ve worked with startups to
Our Happiness Guarantee
Client satisfaction is our number 1 priority, and we give our 150% to make it happen! Our promise to
our clients is:
– Trust. We’ll always be honest with you on our recommendations, even if means less business for us.
– Customization. We’ll take the time to understand your company’s unique organizational priorities and context.
– Collaboration. We’ll regularly communicate with you to incorporate your feedback.
– Superior Customer Support. Our team will be available to address your questions or concerns promptly.
– Fast Results. We will deliver on or before time.
What Clients Are Saying
David Cole, Monarch
~CEO of early-stage B2B Health Tech startup
~ Executive Director at NYU Langone Hospital