What does “culture” actually mean? No one really seems to know how to define it.
Well, does your organization struggle with any of the following?:
- Low employee engagement?
- High turnover?
- Stunted communication and resentment between teams?
- Leaders falling short on inspiring and engaging teams?
- Unclear goals and team KPIs?
- Process bottlenecks?
- A lack of a clear vision?
Believe it or not, all of these issues are related to the culture of the organization. And, they all represent tremendous missed opportunities for value across the organization.
We bring a unique combination of analytical rigor, emotional intelligence, innovation to culture. Our goal is to get you results: improved effectiveness and business performance.
While our approach to organizational development consulting is unique, it is informed by our top-tier leadership expertise from firms including Accenture, McKinsey, and KPMG.
Our Unique Formula for Organizational Development Combines…
We’ve worked best with leaders who…
- Embrace innovation, agility, and diversity
- Are mission and values-driven and need help with developing a fool-proof growth strategy
- Want to improve leadership and/or organizational effectiveness and communication
- Need to improve an individual manager or leader’s effectiveness(maybe even your own!)
- Are struggling after a major change or pivot(e.g. layoffs, role changes, COVID-19 process changes, IT changes)
We’ve worked with organizations of all sizes.
Our Happiness Guarantee
Client satisfaction is our number 1 priority, and we give our 150% to make it happen! Our promise to our clients is:
– Trust. We’ll always be honest with you on our recommendations, even if means less business for us.
– Customization. We’ll take the time to understand your company’s unique organizational priorities and context.
– Collaboration. We’ll regularly communicate with you to incorporate your feedback.
– Superior Customer Support. Our team will be available to address your questions or concerns promptly.
– Fast Results. We will deliver on or before time.
What Clients Are Saying
“The Organizational Effectiveness Assessment was the most valuable for me. Learning what was really standing in the way, especially with our diversity training was the first step to improving employee engagement.”
VP,People at Series B Healthcare Tech
David Cole, Monarch
~CEO of early-stage B2B Health Tech startup
~ Executive Director at NYU Langone Hospital