What Clients Are Saying
“You are magic! I am so lucky to have found you girl. You helped me improve my confidence so much and step into being a leader. An amazing leadership communication coach and program that helped me get promoted within 9 months! The best money I ever spent hands down.”
Cheryl Lampkin, Sr. Research Director
Amazing work. Helped train sales managers quickly to capture fast market share. Highly recommend her!
Ananya Bubna, CEO of Groupon India
Why Work with Us for Communication Coaching?
Simply, it’s a no brainer! We bring together expertise in HR, leadership development, communication coaching, and public speaking to guarantee you fast results.
- On top of being accredited career coaches and communication coaches, we are all HR experts with 10+ years of experience in HR, talent recruiting, and employee development across all different sizes and industries
- Our communication coaching combines deep expertise in career development, business, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence to help you accelerate results.
- Our scientific, time-tested communication assessments get to the root of what’s holding you back and then we fix it!
- We have a huge network of contacts that we utilize as needed to help our clients(no other coach offers this!)
- We offer flexible options to suit different needs, levels, and budgets
- Finally and most importantly, we care deeply about our clients!
Our Happiness Guarantee
We believe in the potential of people and we care deeply.
We know that authenticity and trust are the only things that sell.
We promise that we will only take you as a client if we think you are a great match for our services. If for some reason you’re not happy with your results, we’ll keep working with you until you are.
Communication Coaching Options
Don’t take your communication skills for granted and hold back your true potential anymore.
Take advantage of our discounted, limited-time offers:
The Fast-Track Career Communication Coaching Intensive(Course)
Our most popular 3-month communication coaching program, designed to get you FAST, ACCELERATED RESULTS.
The Fab 4-Pack
Our “light” communication coaching starter package. Four mega-value sessions to give you a jumpstart on developing your communication.
Also, Check Out Our Popular Bootcamps!
Public Speaking Accelerator - BOOTCAMP
- If you freeze up speaking in front of groups, don’t worry, you’re not alone! Learn and apply the little-known secrets to becoming a confident and exceptional public speaker with 1-on-1 and group coaching with curated public speaking challenges!
Negotiation and Sales Accelerator - BOOTCAMP
- An one-month intensive bootcamp for selling like a pro! If your job requires having to sell or persuade others on a regular basis, this is a perfect training for you. It combines many fundamentals from the full communication coaching course, specifically designed to help you meet and exceed your sales goals!
Interviewing Mastery Accelerator - BOOTCAMP
- Need to learn how to blow their socks off on your interview? This one-month bootcamp led by HR leaders gives you the secret tips and tricks unavailable anywhere else to ensure you GET THE JOB!
Why YOU Need a Communication Coach
From our experiences in communication coaching, we can say, undeniably, that communication is 80% of the battle when it comes to boosting income, getting new opportunities, and opening doors.
Your intelligence, your resume, and your skill set are all important as “first impressions.” But at the end of the day, if you’re not engaging and convincing when you communicate, you can bet you won’t get very far.
Unfortunately, far too many professionals take this important skill for granted. They focus more on developing their hard skills, on perfecting their work, and on looking good “on paper.”
We’ve had more communication coaching clients than we can count who have been incredibly smart. Above average intelligence and drive, but who just aren’t where they want to be in their careers. And guess what? The common thread has been communication and public speaking. They lacked the confidence in their communication, and it impacted both their performance and fulfillment at work.
A recent client of ours was a woman in her 50s, who felt she had reached a ceiling in terms of her career. This wasn’t gender-related in her eyes, though. She had had multiple bosses, male and female, over the last few years. None of them seemed to like her, despite her exemplary work as a researcher. They didn’t want to fund her projects, and they didn’t want to promote her to lead a larger team. She felt stuck where she was, with little understanding of how she could improve. She knew it had to do with her communication skills, but she had no idea how to improve them.
What we explain to all our clients is that the goal is not just to show your expertise. It’s also to be “likable.”
Very often, intelligent people are introverts, which can come off as arrogance. Or, they can be overly extroverted, talking too much. These types of behaviors can make people around them, including their supervisors, feel insecure and threatened. That was a big part of what was happening with my client. And that is the opposite effect you want to have if you’re trying to move up in your career.
In the society we live in more than in others, people want to feel comfortable with you. They want to trust you. They want to enjoy working with you. That’s the whole point of the “interview” portion of hiring.
So being seen as both likable and highly able in communication is of paramount importance in today’s world of work. Whether it’s for an interview, business presentation, or just for small talk in the elevator(you’d be surprised how anxious this makes people!), communication skill building is WORTH THE INVESTMENT AND TIME.
Working with a communication coach alone can help you find your long-lost confidence in yourself, give you the exact feedback you need to hear (but no one will tell you to your face), and provide you the exercises and tools you need to transform your impact on others.
Don’t take your communication for granted and hold back your true potential anymore. Learn how to express your ideas clearly, authentically, and persuasively to reach new heights in your career and relationships.