The Future of Work
Diversity Workshops & Cultural Competency Training
Interactive Workplace Diversity and Cultural Facilitation for Tomorrow's Leaders
First, what our Cultural Competency Training is NOT:
– This training is NOT for learning business or function-specific skills. While you will get advice specific to your functional area, the course a group experience for the purpose of improving leadership effectiveness.
– This training is NOT purely instructional and one-sided. It emphasizes teamwork, collaboration, and interaction. We look for leaders who are willing to contribute to the discussion.
– This training is NOT for leaders who don’t want to challenge their beliefs. It is meant to be both a personal and professional journey.
What this training IS:
– A safe circle for self-expression of beliefs, viewpoints, and feelings
– Versatile training in diversity, culture, emotional intelligence/soft skills and storytelling
– A leadership development experience accelerated by sharing and support from a caring peer community.
– A customizable training program for your specific developmental needs.
Some of our Modules
This module is a deep dive for womxn managers and leaders to explore what womxn’s leadership brings to the organization, and to explore challenges they currently face.
Teams who spend more time together will often have subcultures. As a leader, it’s important to be aware of these.
Unless you’ve been working actively on it, your culture may be suffering. The implications, of course, are negative reputation which can spread fast in today’s world of social media. How do you repair an already toxic culture?
A deep exploration of how bias forms in the brain and how to address it.
This workshop is a deep dive for African American managers and leaders to explore challenges and opportunities within the workplace to redefine African American leadership.
The most common challenge for companies is maintaining the initial culture through rapid change and scaling. This module teaches you how to traverse these challenging growth periods.
Want to explore if our cultural skills training program is a fit?
We pride ourselves in creating safe havens for diverse points of view to coexist within an organization. Through our work with your organization, we’d find ways to improve gaps in diversity and inclusion and significantly improve organizational culture.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, fill out the application form below, and then schedule an interview call so we can do a quick assessment.