The Future of Work
Leadership Training Program
A one-of-a-kind, interactive leadership program with the hard and soft skills training to thrive in the “new normal.”
Team Leadership Training for Professionals Who Want to Thrive in the New Normal.
First, what this training is NOT:
– This training is NOT for learning business or function-specific skills. While you will get advice specific to your functional area, the course a group experience for the purpose of improving leadership effectiveness.
– This training is NOT purely instructional and one-sided. It emphasizes teamwork, collaboration, and interaction. We look for participants who are willing to contribute to the discussion.
– This training is NOT all or nothing. You are free to choose to attend the modules you are interested in. However, we highly recommend enrolling in the complete program for continuity with your peer group and final certification.
– This training is NOT for leaders who don’t want to challenge their beliefs. It is meant to be both a personal and professional journey.
What this training IS:
– A complete, 20-week exploration and development of your leadership style for the “new normal”
– Versatile, multifaceted training in both analytical and emotional intelligence/soft skills
– A leadership development experience accelerated by sharing and support from a caring peer community.
– A customizable training program for your specific developmental needs.
The Future of Work Leader - Introduction and Assessment
Free introductory session and discussion on the attributes of the leader of the future. An assessment of where you stand on these attributes and your strength areas and growth areas.
How to Foster Diversity and Inclusion
A leader has an important responsibility to not only be the mouthpiece for D&I but to be a role model. We go into some tools leaders can use to develop a culture of equity and inclusion in their organizations.
How to Support and Motivate Your Team
EQ and soft skills training to work through team conflicts and employee concerns, as well as boost motivation and productivity.
How to Change Your Company Culture
Culture is not easy to change. The older an organization is, the more culture is embedded within it, and the longer it takes to transform. However, there are some best practices and tools that can be used to facilitate the process of culture change.
How to Lead Through Massive Change
Change is the new normal. How can you lead effectively through rapidly changing market and organizational conditions?
How to Use Data to Drive Decisions
Introduction to advanced and predictive analytics and latest AI tools to aid business decision making at multiple levels.
How to Manage Effectively with a Remote Workforce
The remote workplace presents new challenges for managers and leaders. Find the balance between micromanaging and letting go.
The Innovative Leader - How to Propel Business Growth
The most important job of a leader is the ability to inspire. A leader must be a role model for innovation before they can inspire others. These modules train in how to become an innovative thinker and how to boost organizational innovation for maximum growth.
Want to explore if this program is a fit?
Fill out the application form below, and then schedule an interview call so we can do a quick assessment.